Effective as of May 2018.
Privacy Statement Overview
What Information Do We Collect And How Do We Use It?
Information We collect from You:
- We will collect Personal Data that You voluntarily provide us, for example, when You register for, or interact with other users through the Site or Service. We may also collect Personal Data when You sign up for marketing emails, events, or other opportunities through SINSATION®. Personal Data may contain Your name, email, contact information, or other information You provide to SINSATION®.
- Billing and transactional information pursuant to Your use of the Site and Service. Personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks, which may keep a record of that information.
- Information regarding Your use of the Site or Service, such as the hardware model, operating system version, web-browser software and Your Internet Protocol (IP) address/device identifier.
- Statistics and information on Your use of the Site and Service, including Your IP address; device type and unique device identification numbers, device event information, broad geographic location and other technical data collected through cookies, pixel tags or other similar technologies.
- Information disclosed through the Site or Service will be made available to other users of the Site or Service, who may send You unsolicited messages. Please do not post any information that You do not want to reveal to the public.
Examples of how We use Your Personal Data:
- To provide You with Site and Service
- To enhance the Site and Service
- To respond to Your requests or to manage user accounts
- To provide feedback and understand Our users
- To monitor the security of the Site or Service
- To provide You with promotional communications and materials
Information from third party sources and affiliated companies:
We may also obtain information about You through third party sources as permitted by applicable law, such as public databases, social media platforms, and reseller, channel, and joint marketing partners.
We may retain outside companies to assist us in managing our customer information database or to update and correct customer information for future marketing purposes. SINSATION® takes steps to ensure the confidentiality of your information and to make sure it is not used for other purposes.
Sharing Your Information
We may share Your Personal Data with third parties as follows:
· Service Providers:
We may share Your Personal Information with third parties, such as vendors and service providers who provide assistance with billing, payment processing, marketing, data analytics support and service associated with the Site or Service.
· Business Partners:
We may share Your Personal Data with Our channel partners to fulfill obligations and requests, to deliver support, and to provide users and Our customer’s users with information about SINSATION®. SINSATION® does not control how a business partner may use Your Personal Data. Our business partners are responsible for managing the use of Personal Data collected in these circumstances.
· Compliance with laws and for other legitimate business purposes.
We may share Your Personal Data when We believe disclosure is necessary or required by law, regulation, to protect users, the integrity of the Site or Service and to defend or exercise Our legal rights. We may also disclose Your Personal Data when it may be necessary for other legitimate purposes as reasonably determined by SINSATION®.
You may modify the information You have provided to SINSATION® at any time through your SINSATION® profile. You can also opt-out of receiving marketing communications, deactivate, or delete Your account at any time by contacting us at
Additional Rights for EEA users or similar international areas
If You live in the European Economic Area, or a similar international area, You may have additional privacy rights available to You under applicable laws. We will process Your requests in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If You would like to exercise any of the below rights, please contact so that We may consider Your request in accordance with applicable law:
- Right not to provide or withdraw consent: You have the right not to provide or withdraw Your consent at any time.
- Right of access: You may have the right to access the Personal Data that You provided Us.
- Right of erasure: You may have the right to the erasure of Personal Data that We hold about You.
- Right to object to processing: You may have the right to request that SINSATION® stop processing Your Personal Data and/or to stop sending You marketing communications.
- Right to rectification: You may have the right to require Us to correct any of Your Personal Data.
SINSATION® has carefully selected a few companies to assist us in better understanding how our customers use our site. We will place cookies on your computer to collect information. The information that is collected through these cookies tells us things, such as which search engine referred you, how you navigated around our site, which pages you browsed, what you purchased and what traffic is driven by banner ads and e-mails. The companies analyze the information they collect from our site and return it to us through a secure connection. We use this information to help us understand your interests in our site and how to better serve you. It also helps us provide you with more personalized product offerings.
(b) We use the following cookies
1. Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, or make use of e-billing services.
2. Analytical/performance cookies. These allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
3. Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
4. Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
This cookie is essential for our site to recognize you when you return to our site.
The PHPSESSID cookie is native to PHP and enables websites to store serialized state data. On the Action website it is used to establish a user session and to pass state data via a temporary cookie, which is commonly referred to as a session cookie. As the PHPSESSID cookie has no timed expiry, it disappears when the client is closed.
Strictly necessary cookies
This cookie is protect you from CSRF attack.
Cross-site request forgery, also known as one-click attack or session riding and abbreviated as CSRF or XSRF, is a type of malicious exploit of a website where unauthorized commands are transmitted from a user that the website trusts. Unlike cross-site scripting (XSS), which exploits the trust a user has for a particular site, CSRF exploits the trust that a site has in a user's browser.
This cookie is essential for our site to estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
Google Analytics is a simple, easy-to-use tool that helps website owners measure how users interact with website content.
This cookie is essential for our site to store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customize our site and to provide you with offers that are targeted at your individual interests.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 360 days.
Types Of Data We Collect
“Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact You, including, for example, Your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about You that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to Your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
Information You Provide To Us
We may collect Personal Data from You, such as Your first and last name, location, phone number, gender, e-mail, billing and mailing addresses, order summary, and password when You create an account to log in to Site or Service.
If You provide Us feedback or contact us via e-mail, We will collect Your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send You a reply.
When You post content (reviews, text, images, photographs, messages, comments or any other kind of content that is not Your e-mail address) on Our Website, the information contained in Your posting will be stored on Our servers and other users will be able to see it, along with Your name and any other information that You choose to make public). The information that You provide in Your Profile will not be visible to others, including anonymous visitors who are not users of Our Service.
When You post messages ore reviews on Our Website, the information contained in Your posting will be stored on Our servers and other users will be able to see it.
When You participate in one of Our surveys, We may collect additional profile information.
We also collect other types of Personal Data that You provide to Us voluntarily, such as Your operating system and version, product registration number, and other requested information if You contact Us via e-mail regarding support for the Site or Service.
We may also collect Personal Data at other points on Our Website and Service that state that Personal Data is being collected.
Information Collected by Our Servers. To make Our Website and Service more useful to You, Our servers (which are hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from You, including Your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to Your computer when You use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for Your visit.
Information Collected From You About Others
If You decide to invite a third party to create an Account, We will collect Your and the third party’s names and e-mail addresses in order to send an e-mail and follow up with the third party. We may maintain this information indefinitely in Our database and may also use this information to help us establish networks of contacts, document relationships, facilitate referrals, and improve Our Services. We may also use this information to show You and other users that You may know each other or have shared contacts. We rely upon You to obtain whatever consents from the third party that may be required by law to allow us to access and upload the third party’s names and e-mail addresses as required above. You or the third party may contact Us at to request the removal of this information from Our database. The e-mail that is sent to Your friends will come from Your e-mail address so that Your friends know that You want to invite to Our Site and Service.
Information Collected From Third Party Companies
We may receive Personal and/or Anonymous Data about You from companies that provide Our Service by way of a co-branded or private-labeled website, companies that offer their products and/or services through Our Services, and/or companies that otherwise collect such information. These third-party companies may supply Us with Personal Data. We may add this information to the information We have already collected from You via Services in order to improve Services We provide to You.
Use Of Your Personal Data
(a) General Use
In general, Personal Data You submit to Us is used either to respond to requests that You make, or to aid Us in serving You better. We use Your Personal Data in the following ways:
· facilitate the creation of and completion of Your profile for use with the Site and Service;
· identify You as a User in Our system;
· provide improved administration of the Site and Service;
· provide the Site and Service;
· deliver your order;
· improve the quality of experience when You interact with the Site and Service;
· send You a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when Your Account was created;
· send You administrative e-mail notifications, such as information about pending job offers, security or support and maintenance advisories;
· respond to Your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
· make telephone calls to You, from time to time, as a part of secondary fraud protection or to solicit Your feedback;
· send You calendar invitations; and
· send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to the Site or Service and for other marketing purposes of SINSATION®.
(b) User Testimonials And Feedback
We often receive testimonials and comments from users who have had positive experiences with Our Service. We occasionally publish such Content. When We publish this Content, We may identify Our Users by their first and last name and may also indicate their home city. We obtain the User’s consent prior to posting his or her name along with the testimonial. We may post user feedback on the Site from time to time. We will share Your feedback with Your first name and last initial only. If We choose to post Your first and last name along with Your feedback, We will obtain Your consent prior to posting You name with Your feedback. If You make any comments on a blog or forum associated with Services Site, You should be aware that You have no reasonable expectation of privacy and that any Personal Data You submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send You unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information You choose to submit in these blogs and forums.
(c) Creation Of Anonymous Data
We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as Your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to You. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that We may enhance the content of Service and improve Site navigation. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in Our sole discretion.
Disclosure Of Your Personal Data
We disclose Your Personal Data as described below and as described elsewhere in this Privacy Statement.
(a) Third Parties Designated By You
When You use the Service, the Personal Data You provide will be shared with the third parties that You designate to receive such information, including other websites, Your friends, relatives and business associates. Depending on the type of access You grant to such third parties, they may also be permitted to edit the information You have provided to Us and to designate others to access and edit such information. You may change Your settings at any time as to who has access to Your information by going to Your account settings and changing Your publishing options.
(b) Third Party Service Providers
We may share Your Personal Data with third party service providers to: provide You with the Service; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of Accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to SINSATION. These third-party service providers are required not to use Your Personal Data other than to provide the services requested by SINSATION®.
We may share some or all of Your Personal Data with Our parent company, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under a common control, in which case We will require Our Affiliates to honor this Privacy Statement.
(d) Corporate Restructuring
(e) Social Networking Sites (“SNS”)
(f) Other Disclosures
Third Party Websites
Your Choices Regarding Information
You have several choices regarding the use of information on Our Service:
(a) Email Communications
If You decide at any time that You no longer wish to accept Cookies from Our Site or Service for any of the purposes described above, then You can instruct Your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt You before accepting a Cookie from the websites You visit. Consult Your browser’s technical information. If You do not accept Cookies, however, You may not be able to use all portions of the Site or all functionality of the Service. If You have any questions about how to disable or modify Cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided below.
(c) Changing Or Deleting Your Personal Data
You may change any of Your Personal Data in Your Account by editing Your profile within Your Account or by sending an e-mail to us at . You may request deletion of Your Personal Data by us, and We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor Your request, but please note that We may be required to keep such information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case We will comply with Your deletion request only after We have fulfilled such requirements). When We delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in Our archives. We may also retain Your information for fraud or similar purposes.
Security Of Your Personal Data
SINSATION® is committed to protecting the security of Your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect Your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also require You to enter a password to access Your Account information. Please do not disclose Your Account password to unauthorized people. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while SINSATION® uses reasonable efforts to Your Personal Data, SINSATION® cannot guarantee its absolute security.
In order to identify who you are, we suggest that you register and log-in when you visit our site. This allows us to provide you with your "Order Status" and other information that is uniquely yours.
A Note To Users Outside Of the United States
Our Commitment to Children's Privacy
We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits Personal Data to SINSATION® and We learn that the Personal Data is the information of a child under 13, We will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If You believe that We might have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact us at . Once you have submitted your request you should assume that it has been successfully received and your request is being processed. Please allow us a reasonable period from when the request was received to complete the removal.
If you are under the age of 13, you are permitted to use our website, but are not permitted to make any purchases, register, or submit personal information to us. We recommend that children between the ages of 13 and 18 obtain their parent’s permission before submitting information over the internet. By using our website, you are representing that you are at least 18 years old, or that you are at least 13 years old and have your parents’ permission to use our website.
California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you have the right to receive: (a) information identifying all third-party companies to whom SINSATION® may have disclosed, within the past year, personal information pertaining to you and your family for that company’s direct marketing purposes; and (b) a description of the categories of personal information disclosed. To obtain this information, please e-mail your request to:
Please allow 3-5 business days for a response.
· How long We retain Your information
We will retain personal information We collect from You for the period allowable by law and where We have a justifiable business need to do so unless a longer period is required or permitted by law. You can request deletion of Your Personal Data at any time and We will consider Your request in accordance with applicable law.
· External Links